MY EX JUST TEXTED ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That awkward moment when I can’t tell if in this text conversation I’m having with this guy we’re still speaking hypothetically or I’m being asked to hang out or go on a date.
- When something shitty happens, you don’t have to pretend like you’re okay. You can’t properly get over anything if you never give time to cry and be irrational and angry and grossly over-emotional.
- Don’t let other people dictate how you should be feeling. You have a right to feel whatever you feel.
- At some point, you have to acknowledge that while the past was awesome, you need to move on and create even more awesome memories. Dwelling on the past will only hurt you and keep you from being really okay again.
- Don’t waste too much time being sad when you can use that time to better relationships with other people, take up a new/old hobby, and improve your life.
- It’s okay for relationships with other people to not work out. Just appreciate all the good memories and learn from the mistakes.
- Make your feelings known. You can’t remedy anything if you keep your thoughts inside your head and allow them to hurt you.
- Things change, people change, feelings change. When things turn for the worse, just remember that they’ll start looking up again, if you let it happen.
- Remember that even when you feel like shit, you are surrounded by people who love and care for you.
- Love yourself, always.